Professional FX Risk Advice
Why Manage FX Risk?
- Reduce the fees/rates for FX transactions with banks and other providers
- Increase predictability of future cash flows
- Reduce the need to accurately forecast the future direction of FX rates
- Facilitate the pricing of products sold on export markets
- Protect a company's competitiveness if the value of its home currency rises (e.g., giving a U.S. company time to increase productivity/cut costs if the USD rises)
How Exactly Can We Help?
- Identify FX exposure and monitor FX rates and trades
- Objectively advise on hedges and derivative management
- Identify and quantify FX risk throughout supply chains
- Develop hedging solutions based on business and market conditions
- Manage hedging programs and mitigate the impact of FX risk on pricing, revenue and profits
- Identify, evaluate and forecast FX exposures
- Advise on executing hedging strategies, in terms of trading FX currency derivatives with banking/financial partners